Noorani Qaida is the first step that needs to be taken by beginners who are serious about learning to read the Quran from the very beginning. The basic guidelines for reading the Quran are covered in this brief booklet, commonly known as the mini Quran. Noorani Qaida, which is regarded as the cornerstone of Quran reading, must be mastered in order to become fluent in Quranic Arabic. After finishing it, you will be able to recite the Quran with ease by following some simple guidelines. You can’t read Arabic correctly and fluently if you don’t learn the fundamentals. you may read our article about the Importance of Noorani Qaida in Learning the Quran
When starting to learn Noorani Qaida you should:
We advise hiring a native because:
- They have a particularly good Arabic accent.
- They are experts at teaching non-Arab Arabic by making it very simple for them.
- They are aware of the mistakes non-Arabs usually do when they start learning the Quran
- Hamil AlQuran Academy They have already tested their teachers before hiring them and They are fully aware of the methods that beginners should use.
- Get an Arab tutor to learn all Noorani Qaida lessons effectively. To begin Quran learning the first thing is to hire an Arab Quran teacher instead of learning on your own.
- Focus on Makharej (Articulation points). for example, non-Arabs usually get confused to distinguish between Haa (هـــ) and Haa (ح) from the throat, they need to focus to read them correctly.
- Read Quranic examples: Start looking for and reading Examples from the Quran as soon as you have a firm grasp on the common principles taught in Noorani Qaida, You’ll be able to improve your learning with this.
- Learn By Dividing Noorani Qaida into Levels: Beginners can be misguided due to the lack of knowledge, so once you choose a tutor for your learning, let him teach you through levels.
Can I learn Noorani Qaida online? And Benefits
A Quran Teacher Hears You in Private. While some people find motivation in the classroom environment, others find it to be a distraction. We as teachers have discovered that teaching the Quran one-on-one to both adults and children is quite successful. Your individual Qur’anic tutor works with you alone, focusing solely on you at that time. you may like to read our full article about the Noorani Qaida course benefits.
1-Individual attention from a Private Quran Instructor
The advantages of hiring a private tutor for the Quran are the same as those of hiring one for any other subject. Because the entire process is based on the student’s learning style, one-on-one learning offers students a distinctive way to learn. Some people learn best visually, while others need auditory cues to help them remember what they’ve learned. Instead of working from a prescribed curriculum, your teacher collaborates with you.
2- Without any Judgement
Human nature compels us all to fear judgement in some way. Your sole concern about criticism when dealing with a private Quran tutor would be from the instructor.
These thoughts will vanish fast when a teacher works with you one-on-one in private, allowing you to concentrate on the topic at hand. You aren’t frightened to attempt or make mistakes when you believe your teacher is on your side. Making mistakes helps you learn faster since you’ll remember them more quickly. A singled-out mistake is simpler to correct than an unknown one. You’ll gain all the confidence you need to make mistakes when you hire a patient and kind teacher.
3-You have Extra Time to learn Noorani Qaida
Anyone who has studied the Quran knows that there are certain aspects of learning that keep us stuck. Perhaps it’s how you pronounce “ain” or whether you don’t mix”Kaf” and “Kahf.”
You will have all the time you need with a private Quran instructor. With your tutor, you’ll practice Noorani Qaida more in a one-on-one setting and receive fast feedback. You won’t go through the procedure alone, and it won’t be hurried!
Join our Noorani Qaida course free trial today
The reward for reading Quran and learning Noorani Qaida Arabic lessons
Ibn Mas’ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said,
“Whoever recites a letter from the Book of Allah, will be credited with a good deed, and a good deed gets a ten-fold reward. I do not say that Alif-Lam-Mim is one letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter and Mim is a letter.”[At- Tirmidhi]