Noorani Qaida is a fundamental book for learning to read the Arabic language, especially Quranic Arabic. It is often used as a starting point for children and adults who are new to learning the Quranic Arabic language. The book teaches the basic rules of Arabic pronunciation and helps students understand the sounds of Arabic letters and words. It’s important for children to start with the basics and gradually build upon them as their understanding improves.
How to start Noorani Qaida for children?
- As a parent or a teacher, Start with the Arabic alphabet before starting with Noorani Qaida, children must memorize the Arabic alphabet first. You can use flashcards or charts or videos to help them memorize the Arabic letters and their sounds.
- Noorani Qaida teaches the basic rules of pronunciation, such as the difference between the short vowels Fatha, Kasra, and Damma, and when to use them. Teach the pronunciation rules to explain these rules clearly to your children and provide them with plenty of examples to practice.
- Repetition is necessary: Children should practice the letters and words repeatedly until they become comfortable with the sounds. The teacher corrects any mistakes they make and encourages them to keep practicing.
- Teachers use visual aids such as pictures, charts, and videos, it helps the child understand the lesson better. Make sure to use age-appropriate lessons that keep the child engaged and interested. online Quran classes help most on this side, we recommend starting a Quran class online.
- Making learning Noorani Qaida entertaining and interesting is important because it can be difficult for kids to learn. Children can learn and remember information better with the aid of games, songs, and other interactive activities.
- Overall, Teaching Noorani Qaida to children requires patience, continuance, and creativity. By following new and creative teaching techniques, you will approach the child’s style and then help develop a strong foundation in the Arabic language.
What can we tell you about the Quranic Arabic language?
Quranic Arabic is a unique form of Arabic that is in the Holy Quran.
Quranic Arabic is a classical form of Arabic that dates back to the 7th century and has been preserved over the centuries by Allahsubhanahu wa ta’ala. “Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur’an and indeed, We will be its guardian.” Surah Al-Hijrr9
The recitation and memorization of the Quran also preserve it!
The unique Quranic Arabic language is known for its rich vocabulary, complex grammar, and poetic style. It is considered to be one of the most beautiful and eloquent forms of Arabic and it is highly respected by everyone, especially the Muslims. Learning Quranic Arabic is considered to be an important part of learning the Quran or learning the Islam religion, it allows you to read the Quran as it was revealed to the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in its original language. “Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur’an that you might understand.” Surah Yusuf2
An Arabic Qur’an for the Arabs, because their tongue and their speech are Arabic, so We sent down this Book in their tongue so that they would understand it.
Noorani Qaida & Tajweed differences
Tajweed is the set of rules and principles that covers the proper recitation of the Quran as the Quran was revealed to the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in its original accent.
The word Tajweed comes from the Arabic root (ج و د) “j-w-d,” which means “to make better” or “to improve.” Tajweed is an improvement in the way of reciting the Quran. you may read Common mistakes to avoid when learning Noorani Qaida
improvements by observing the correct pronunciation of the Arabic letters, vowels, and diacritical marks, and applying the rules of grammar and syntax.
Noorani Qaida as we said before, takes you gradually from learning the basics and foundation to the Tajweed rules and then master the Quran recitation inshaAllah.
Tajweed is important for everyone who wants to recite the Quran with accuracy and precision.
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur’an and teaches it.”
Learn Noorani Qaida and Tajweed online
students can learn Noorani Qaida and Tajweed online through various online Quran learning platforms. various platforms offer a range of courses and services to help students learn, read and understand the Holy Quran. Flexibility Quran learning is the best advantage of learning online!
Why choose HamilalQuran Academy when teaching Noorani Qaida to Your child?
- They offer qualified and experienced Quran teachers who can guide children and students through the learning process.
- They have Arab native Quran teachers who can provide personalized instruction and feedback to the students.
- a range of courses and services to suit the needs of different students all over the world. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced learner, you can find the course that is suited to your level.
Online Quran learning is a cost-effective way to learn the Holy Quran, as it eliminates travel expenses and fees as known in traditional classroom learning.
Noorani Qaida course with Hamil AlQuran also offers
- free trials before committing to a course,
- affordable rates
- and completion Certificates.
learning the Quran online whether it is a Noorani Qaida or Tajweed, can be the best, most convenient, most effective, and most rewarding way to deepen your understanding of the Holy Quran and Islam in our modern life. May Allah make the Quran the spring of our hearts and the light of our hearts Ameen.