Noorani Qaida is a basic tutorial book for beginners to learn the book of Allah the Quran. Qaida starts Noorania from the basic Arabic Alphabet and each lesson has many exercises with respective rules. Noorani Qaida’s book is available online and it’s very useful to use the book with a proficient Quran teacher to get the most benefits.
Additionally, Noorani contains almost all the pronunciation rules of reading the Quran. you may like to read our article What is Noorani Qaida?
The importance of the Noorani Qaida lies in the fact that it is the basic level that helps in learning the Quran recitation, it’s important for beginners to learn it, whether they are children or adults. Get your Noorani Qaida course free trial now that is basically designed to teach the basics of Quranic Arabic.
Are there other Quran learning books?
There are many books available online and offline for learning the Quran book. Some of these books include Tajweed, Quranic Arabic, “Learn to read Quran” which is a step-by-step guide for beginners who want to learn Quran in the Arabic text and other related books.
There are many resources available online to learn the Noorani Qaida Hamilalquran academy offers structured courses for beginners and kids, with a free trial available, with expert tutors to teach you and your kids the Quran.
How long does it take to learn Noorani Qaida?
It takes two to three years; However, some people may be able to learn it in less time depending on the individual’s learning pace and dedication. Islamic scholars suggest learning the Quran in the early morning it is the best time. It is beautiful to start your day with the words of Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala it produces Barakah “Blessings” all day long. Allah says in
“The recitation of dawn is ever witnessed”Surah Al- Isra verse: 78
Some of the virtues of learning the Quran
- 1- The prophet peace be upon him said: Recite the Quran for it will come on the day of Resurrection to intercede for those who recite it.
- 2- Recite the two shining ones Al Baqarah and Aal Imran for they will come on the day of Resurrection like two clouds or shades or two flocks of birds in ranks pleading for those who recite them. Recite surahs Al-Baqarah for using it produces blessing and abandoning it produces regret.
- 3- The one who recites the Quran and learns it by heart will be the noble, righteous, and scribes in paradise. The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said, “The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur’an and teaches it.” [Al-Bukhari].
- 4- The one who exerts himself to learn the Quran by heart and recites the Quran with difficulty will have a double reward. The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: “he who recites the Qur’an and finds it difficult to recite, doing his best to recite it in the best way possible, will have two rewards.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
It was one of the Dua’s of the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to pray: O Allah make the great Quran the life of our hearts, and the light of our chest, and the dispeller of our sadness and grief, O Allah, make the great Quran a proof for us and not against us.
Conclusion: What is the Purpose of the Quran?
The best-sacred book on earth at any time is the sacred Quran. It is the Almighty God’s book, which contains the best guidance and lessons for all people. It calms troubled souls, strengthens faith, serves as the reciters’ intercessor on the Day of Judgement, and provides the seeker with wisdom and direction.
By developing a close bond with the Quran, every Muslim should have a deep relationship with it. In actuality, daily Qur’anic recitation has several advantages. Here are some of them:
- “Indeed, this Qur’an guides to that which is most suitable and gives good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a great reward.” Surah Al-Isra: 9. This verse is full of motivation, and this is one of the virtues of the Quran! It clears away the clouds of darkness and bestows the light of faith on believers.
- The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said, “The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur’an and teaches it.” [Al-Bukhari].