- 30 Minutes class
- 1 class per week
- 4 classes Per month
- FREE TRIALS
- Money back Guarantee
- Individual & In groups
- CERTIFIED NATIVE ARAB TEACHERS
- Flexible Schedules
- Affordable rates
- Completion Certificates
This comprehensive beginner Arabic course is perfect for absolute beginners looking to learn the Arabic language online. In this course, you’ll learn:
- The Arabic alphabet and numbers
- Basic Arabic grammar like sentence structure, verbs, adjectives
- Essential vocabulary words and phrases for everyday conversations
- Proper pronunciation and articulation of Arabic letters and sounds
- Reading and writing skills in Arabic script
- Listening comprehension through audio lessons and practice
- Cultural basics of the Arabic-speaking world
This course uses a combination of interactive lessons, live classes with experienced tutors, exercises, quizzes, and community support to help you gain proficiency in reading, writing, speaking, and listening in Arabic. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to introduce yourself, engage in small talk, read simple texts, and feel confident using basic Arabic for travel or further study.
Enroll now to embark on your Arabic learning journey!
Upon completion of this comprehensive beginner Arabic course, students will have gained the skills and knowledge to:
- Read and write the Arabic alphabet and numbers with proper strokes and letter connections
- Hold simple conversations by using basic Arabic vocabulary and common phrases
- Apply rules of Arabic grammar to form sentences, conjugate verbs, and use adjectives
- Recognize the sounds and pronunciation of Arabic letters and words
- Read small texts in Arabic script with understanding
- Listen to and comprehend basic Arabic speech and media
- Demonstrate awareness of Arabic culture, customs, and etiquette
- Introduce yourself, exchange greetings, and engage in small talk in Arabic
- Build a strong foundation in the Arabic language for further study and conversation
- Feel empowered to travel to Arabic-speaking countries and interact using their newly learned language skills
Project Plan: Everyday Arabic Conversations
Learners will create a portfolio of daily Arabic conversations based on real-world scenarios. This project will showcase their ability to apply grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation concepts learned throughout the course.
Module 1: Introduction to Arabic Script and Pronunciation
Lesson 1: Introduction to the Arabic alphabet
- Learning Objectives: Recognize Arabic letters and sounds
- Real World Example: Signs and labels with Arabic script
- Interactive alphabet recognition game
- Practice writing and pronouncing basic Arabic letters
- Explaining the importance of understanding Arabic script and its connection to pronunciation
Module 2: Basic Vocabulary and Greetings
Lesson 2: Greetings and Introductions
- Learning Objectives: Introduce oneself, greet others, and exchange basic pleasantries
- Real World Example: Greetings in social interactions
- Role-play greeting scenarios
- Create dialogues using learned greetings
- Linking greetings to cultural significance and practical usage in Arabic-speaking countries
Module 3: Navigating Everyday Situations
Lesson 3: Ordering Food and Drinks
- Learning Objectives: Order food and drinks in Arabic
- Real-World Example: Ordering at a restaurant or cafe
- Simulated restaurant role-play
- Design a menu with Arabic food names
- Explaining common food-related phrases and their application in real life
Module 4: Basic Grammar Structures
Lesson 4: Building Simple Sentences
- Learning Objectives: Construct basic sentences using subject, verb, and object
- Real World Example: Describing daily routines
- Constructing sentences about daily activities
- Creating a visual routine chart
- Connecting grammar to expressing personal routines and habits
Module 5: Expressing Likes and Dislikes
Lesson 5: Talking About Preferences
- Learning Objectives: Express likes and dislikes using appropriate vocabulary
- Real World Example: Sharing preferences in conversations
- Group discussion on favorite activities
- Creating a collage of liked activities
- Demonstrating how expressing preferences can enhance social interactions
Module 6: Final Project – Everyday Arabic Conversations Portfolio
Lesson 6: Creating Conversational Scenarios
- Learning Objectives: Compile a portfolio of every day Arabic conversations
- Real World Example: Developing dialogues for common situations
- Composing dialogues for given scenarios
- Recording or scripting conversations
- Explaining the importance of the final project and its real-world application
- How can understanding Arabic script improve your communication skills in Arabic-speaking countries?
- What cultural nuances should you consider when using Arabic greetings?
- How does learning food-related phrases enhance your travel experiences in Arabic-speaking regions?
- How can knowing basic sentence structures help you engage in meaningful conversations?
- Why is expressing likes and dislikes important in building connections with Arabic speakers?
- Watch Arabic movies or listen to Arabic songs to practice listening skills.
- Explore online language exchange platforms to practice conversing with native Arabic speakers.
- Research the cultural significance of specific Arabic greetings and customs.
By focusing on practical communication and real-world scenarios, this project-based Beginner Arabic course will provide learners with a strong foundation in Arabic language skills and cultural awareness.
This Arabic Beginners Course Curriculum:
- Introduction to Arabic Language
- The Arabic Alphabet
- Arabic Greetings and Introductions
- Pronouns and Simple Conversations
- Nouns, Adjectives, and Sentence Structure
- Arabic Verbs and Conjugations
- Reading and Writing the Arabic Script
- Everyday Vocabulary and Expressions
- Listening Comprehension Skills
- Cultural Basics of the Arabic World
Prerequisites: No prior experience with Arabic is required. This course is for absolute beginners.
Payment Options: Online payment, or bank transfer. Contact us for Free trials.
Certification: Certificate of Completion upon finishing all modules and assignments.
Study Plans: Choose a flexible Arabic study plan that suits your time
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes